When you're ready to make our pizza, here's what we recommend you do:
- Preheat your oven to 450
- When the oven reaches 450, remove the frozen pizza from the packaging and place it directly on your oven rack or on a pizza stone.
- Cook until the toppings meld together, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- The end result should feature a crust that is tender and crispy, not crunchy.
- Remove your pizza from the oven, place on a plate or cutting board and cut your pizza with conviction.
- Feel free to hit your pizza with a swirl of extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of crunchy sea salt or a smattering of fresh herbs.